Sunday, August 29, 2021

Next Steps




After our recent adventures in the Cook Islands I'm still on a high. Time to bring myself back reality and reflect on my Inquiry. 

Where am I at? 

Time to; 

  • Review recent data and compare to last data collection. 
  • Does it show a shift in academic learning with the changes I have made during this Inquiry.
  • Re-interview the students to gather student voices? 
  • What are the differences? What has helped? 
  • What tweaks can I make to support this particular group of learners? 
  • What evidence have I gathered to support my findings during this Inquiry so far? 
  • Continue to build  a curation of resources on my Google Site 
  • Get feedback from colleagues on Google Site, is it easy to navigate?
  • Create and insert a Google Form into my Gsite for other educators can add to the collection of resources. 
Still a lot to do... better get busy! 

you got it boss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about