Wednesday, October 27, 2021

The Power of Instructions or The Power of Inclusiveness?


Bitmoji Image 

This MIT inquiry journey is fast coming to an end. As I put my final touches on my Google site I have found I am still challenging my own thinking. The outcome of my final product is completely different from my initial idea which Dorothy and Matt said would happen! 

What started as a focus on instructions has merged into a curation based on inclusive practice. My Google Site is a collection of specific tools and strategies. It is a living document of ever evolving resources, tips and tricks to support educators in the classroom. Other educators will have the opportunity to submit readings, resources, or personal tips and tricks through a Google form.


I am looking forward to sharing this with many and hope to gain more information to build a strong resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about