Saturday, March 27, 2021

Who

Who does this Moonshot project involve?
Who am I collaborating with on this project?
Who are my team?
Who has a voice in this project

Who: 
Learners - exactly who
Colleagues: co-designers, collaborators, sounding boards etc
Experts: who is being invited to add expert opinion

This process found us looking at our inquiry problem and focussing on the who... This poster is a brainstorm of some of the supports I can tap into throughout my inquiry. 


As I zoom in on my inquiry I can see how many of these support networks will strengthen my ideas around scaffolding instructions for a range of learner needs. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about