Monday, March 15, 2021

Empathy

What do we know already? 
Understanding another human’s experience and understanding human needs:
Carrying on from our Discovery we continued with a new role play. This task was to act out our project with a partner. After some prep time we acted it out for the MIT team.  I found this a challenge as my project reflects a group of students. I used the soft toys as I acted out the different scenarios. It gave us an opportunity to share briefly about our learners and their struggles to help build and understanding of the diverse learners in our classroom. Here are my 'little friends' that helped out during this role play.

                                                     


           I worked with Kath Roach from St Francis of Assisi in Christchurch. 
                     Kath's inquiry is around literacy in the junior school. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about