Monday, November 22, 2021

Overview of my MIT Inquiry



As I reflect on the opportunity to be part of the Manaiakalani Innovated Teacher program for 2021 I am in awe of my own growth as an educator. It has been at times challenging but overall an extremely rewarding experience. I have had the pleasure to work alongside innovative teachers and made new professional friendships from across New Zealand. A huge shout out to Matt for his support and listening ear throughout our journey and to Dorothy, Jenny and all the others that sit behind the MET team. 
 Below is an overview of some keys moments of reflection during this inquiry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about